TRIDENT SHOETAG: The Trident ShoeTag is made for running and walking events where it’s not too much extra work to allocate tags and collect them after an event.
They are in a slightly smaller form factor than you are used to and we’ve thickened them to make them more robust and to stop any of that legacy de-lamination. The ShoeTag can be customized to your specific design. We offer a design and graphics service. Simply send us your design idea or we can design it for you. It’s your choice! Due to overwhelming customer requests we now offer a two-hole tag to enable simple threading of shoe laces. We’ll still offer the four-hole legacy version, but we’ve found that the signal is actually enhanced so its a better tag all round!
- Passive – so no battery is needed
- Robust water resistant PVC construction
- Four holes (or two if you choose) for lace up shoes
- Small form factor – 40mm x 20mm x 2mm
- Laser number etching – no smearing or rubbing off of the permanent human readable number
- Tag mapping file included for easy import to your scoring software