MULTISPORT CHIP: The Multisport Chip is a comfortable ergonomically designed RFID Tag specifically for use on skin. It combines a broad/long read range with robust, water tight and comfortable case. This allows it to be worn directly against the skin for extended periods of time without discomfort.
The Multisport Chip is ideal for timing sports events such as triathlons or muddy running races where other conventional UHF tags simply wouldn't survive the activity. It's also ideal for patient and inmate tracking applications where it can be locked to the wrist with a suitable strap. The HuTag XC is designed to be comfortable to wear on the wrist or ankle via a neoprene-velcro or a tough waterproof disposable paper strap.
- Encasement: Durable TPE Material
- Read Range: 6 meters horizontal - face on 4 meters vertical
- Size (mm): 50.5 x 44.5x 12
- Weight (g): 24g
- Frequency Range (MHz): 866-868 MHz (EU) - 902-928 MHz (US)
- Tag inlay: Custom
- IC: Impinj Monza 4QT
- User Memory (bits): 512bits
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85oC
- Short term max Temperature exposure (minutes, hours): +100°C
- IP Rating: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL 810-F
- Attachment: Strap (supplied separately)